Hi,

I'm trying to make a custom selection toolbar with two buttons as a plugin.
I actually want to select a set of points belonging to the same edge or face
just using mouse control.
I have read the pqSelectionToolbar .cxx and .h but can't find the action's
code neither figure out where they are linker to the renderer.
could you explain it or tell me where I could find some explanations about
it?

Regards,
Papa