Hi all,

Forgive my silly questions as a newby,

I am actually building  Paraview reader for a multiblock dataset.
There will be many blocks in the files I want to load and I am thinking
about offering the possibility to choose
the blocks that will be loaded.
Can I have something similar to cell/point ArrayStatus working for blocks?
Whick type should I use in the XML for a checkbox with the blocks' names in
the GUI so that I can retrieve the selected blocks
in RequestData?