                       <Property name="SourceList"
                           function="ArraySelection"/>
                   </RequiredProperties>
               </StringListDomain>
           </StringVectorProperty>

           <StringVectorProperty
               name="SelectionList"
               information_only="1">
<ArraySelectionInformationHelper attribute_name="Selection" />
           </StringVectorProperty>
           <StringVectorProperty
               name="lbSelection"
               command="SetSelectionArrayStatus"
               immediate_update="0"
               number_of_elements="0"
               repeat_command="1"
               number_of_elements_per_command="2"
               element_types="2 0"
               information_property="SelectionList">
               <ArraySelectionDomain name="array_list">
                   <RequiredProperties>
                       <Property name="SelectionList"
                           function="ArrayList"/>
                   </RequiredProperties>
               </ArraySelectionDomain>
           </StringVectorProperty>
       </SourceProxy>
   </ProxyGroup>
</ServerManagerConfiguration>
[/code]

Yumin Yuan wrote:
Can you post your xml description for the reader? There may be
something wrong in there.

Yumin

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Brian C. Panneton (CONTR)