Hello,I am looking for a CFD simulation dataset together with the corresponding
CAD model.The bluntfin dataset included in the the PV distrib is ok but
unfortunately only the simulation data are provided, do you know where I could
download the corresponding CAD data?Any other set (CAD + CFD data) in the
aeronautics domains, particularly turbine models, would be appreciated.
Stan