Hi,

 I have a pqColorMapModel that I want to programmatically (C++) set on a
pqPipelineRepresentation. I've been looking at the code and thought that the
way forward was via pqScalarsToColors and setting the LookupTable property on
the representation. However, I don't see a way to translate between the
pqColorMapModel and pqScalarsToColors. What is the correct way to handle this
situation?

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter
Scientific Data Analysis Group