From: david.part...@kitware.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:48:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [Paraview] How to superbuild?
To: stan1...@hotmail.fr
CC: paraview@paraview.org

I am assuming you're building on the command line on Linux/Mac? Simply type
'make FFMPEG' in your terminal while in your build tree.

How do you "make ffmpeg"?

From: david.part...@kitware.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 09:43:55 -0400

To: stan1...@hotmail.fr
CC: paraview@paraview.org

If you do make FFMPEG, do you get the same error? Just curious if this output
is purely from FFMPEG or bleeding in from other processes if you happened to do
a parallel build.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Fred Fred <stan1...@hotmail.fr> wrote:

I got the following error:
CC      cmdutils.o

LD      ffmpeg_gCP      ffmpegSTRIP     ffmpeg

CC      ffprobe.oLD     ffprobe_gCP     ffprobe

STRIP   ffprobeHTML     doc/developer.htmlOption number is ambiguous
(number-footnotes, number-sections)

Utiliser « texi2html --help » pour plus d'informations.make[3]: ***
[doc/developer.html] Error 2make[2]: ***
[FFMPEG-prefix/src/FFMPEG-stamp/FFMPEG-build] Error 2

make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/FFMPEG.dir/all] Error 2make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't understand since ParaView_BUILD_DOCUMENTATION is OFF so I do not
understand why doc/developper.html and texi2html come into play!