Is there any ongoing or upcoming work in ParaView to have some sort of option
to dispose of unused memory from filters that are higher up in the pipeline? We
are thinking of basing our Materials Science based software package on VTK and
then make the filters available in ParaView but our data sets are already
pushing the memory limits of "PCs". Having multiple copies of the data in
memory would just make a bad situation worse for us. I know if I write my own
pipeline in VTK I can manually dispose of memory from each pipeline step. Just
wandering if this type of capability is going to be exposed in someway in an
upcoming version of ParaView.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jack...@bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio