Hi,

I've been developer a vortex core tracer, which is basically a customized
version of vtkStreamTracer.  I use the interpolation code quite heavily in the
class, in this test case I use the point interpolator (i.e.
vtkInterpolatedVelocityField class).

Now in one part of the code, I've noticed that doing two calls to the
interpolator's FunctionValues for a bad boundary point produces strange
results.  After the first call to FunctionValues I obtain a valid cell (using
GetCell) and after the second call I get a NULL cell.  The second call is
correct because the point in question's y coordinate is -0.0012773338068285955,
which outside of the data set's 0-boundary.

Anyway, I will look into this further to see what's up; I was wondering if
anybody has ideas.

Thank you,
Sohail Shafii