Hi,

Right now the field and blade data are separate for the wind blade reader (as
expected).  I was wondering if, after creating a python filter below the blade
object in the pipeline, I could somehow access the field data?  I'm guessing
not based on some experimenting.

I need to do this because I have to correlate points on the blade to the same
areas in the field to calculate certain quantities (which requires interpolated
field values).  If the python route is not possible then I can just make
changes in vtkWindBladeReader instead.

Sohail