Is it possible to get the calculator in ParaView to output a float
array instead of a double array? The vtkArrayCalculator class seems to
support this, but it isn't exposed in the properties panel of the
calculator filter.

What I really want to do is generate a "Normals" array that will be
used for lighting calculations. My hunch is that what I have isn't
working because "Normals" are expected to be a float array instead of
a double array.

Thanks,
Cory

--