Hi,

I have created a plugin for a new view to use one of representations
(another plugin) that I have created but the display tab in the object
inspector does not get populated.  If I switch back to using a
representation with ParaView then it all works.  I have reproduced this with
a copy of the 2D view as a plugin and set it to display
SurfaceLICRepresentation (I've editing the pqTwoDRenderView2::canDisplay to
allow all types) - if the representation is changed back to
ImageSliceRepresentation it all works.  Is this a bug or am I doing
something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Paul