Dear All!
Is there a way to get the paraview version from within a python script?  I
could get  the underlying VTK version with
paraview.vtk.vtkVersion.GetVTKVersion(), but I could not manage to achieve the
same with the paraview version, although it pops up to the output when
performing: from paraview.simple import *.
Cheers,
Frank Albina.
Mail
frank.alb...@sauber-motorsport.com<mailto:albina.fr...@sauber-motorsport.com>
Web     http://www.sauber-motorsport.com<http://www.sauber-motorsport.com/>
P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.