Hi,

I've had a problem recently with paraview causing my whole screen to flicker
when it's rendering.  I've tried recompiling with different versions of Qt and
with carbon vs cocoa with no luck either way.  It seems to be an opengl problem
because it only happens when I'm rendering surfaces or something that uses the
card.

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to fix it?  It's paraview 3.12 rc1
(latest git) Mac Pro GeForce 8600M GT, OSX 10.5.8

Thanks,
Nathan.