Hi,

If I were to write a typical VTK filter C++ (i.e. the type with VTKRequestData,
not existing in the VTK/Rendering folder), would it be fine to have OpenGL
calls in there?  I'm guessing based on the way VTK is designed, most classes
that access OpenGL directly might exist in the Rendering folder.  This is more
of a design question anyway and relates to how to VTK classes are designed.

My class will add data structures to the pipeline but it may need a fragment
shader for computations.

Sohail