I have a custom reader for ParaView that has multiple output ports. On 2 of
those ports are "vtkTable" data types. This all works just fine and reads ok.
The issue is when I open the data file in ParaView I get 2 different views each
with a "Spreadsheet". Is there any way to tell ParaView that those data sets
should be displayed as Line Charts instead of the Spreadsheet view? Or is there
a reader that does this already? If so I'll look at that code and figure it
out.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jack...@bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net