Does ParaView support .facet files?  There appears to be one in VTK, some
documentation suggests it should be there
(http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/ParaView:FAQ), but ParaView does not seem to load them.

-Ken

From: Micah North
<micah.no...@matrixresearch.com<mailto:micah.no...@matrixresearch.com>>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:12:50 -0400
To: Kenneth Moreland <kmo...@sandia.gov<mailto:kmo...@sandia.gov>>
Subject: Dayton

Dr. Moreland,
I am engineer working at Matrix Research in Dayton, OH.  I am trying to use
Paraview, but am having difficulty opening a .facet file.  Specificially, when
I click on the file open button and locate the directory where the file is
located, I can not see it.  I then scroll down to show all files.  When I click
on the .facet file it asks for me to select a reader.   So far, I have been
unable to make the right selection.  I am running ParaView 3.12 on a Mac (using
Lion).

I really hate to bother you, but would really appreciate any help you could
offer.  Thank you very much for your time.
Sincerely
Micah North

J. Micah North, PhD
Matrix Research & Engineering