Hello,

Here's my problem, I want to select cells from vtkUnstructuredGrid using
vtkHardwareSelector but this does not work.

I have seen on this  link
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkHardwareSelector.html#details  that
"If you need to select other data types, consider using vtkDataSetMapper and
turning on it's PassThroughCellIds feature, or using vtkFrustumExtractor".

But where I enable the PassThroughCellIds feature and how should I use
vtkFrustumExtractor.

I have tried with vtkAreaPicker using vtkDataSetMapper but no result.

Thank you for your help.