We finally have Paraview working with the MILI reader.  It's glorious!  Thanks
again for the help in making that happen.

However, there is an error reading the data from our user.  I may have screwed
up, or perhaps there is a bug in the reader.
Is there someone that could help troubleshooting?
What happens is "it seems to read the mili files and I can see the model and
mesh but I most of the data is missing. No stresses/strains are showing in the
data drop down. Let me know if you want me to send you a mili file to look at."
Help?
Thank you!

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory