With the pvserver all work fine.

 A other solution is: Don't use the pvx File.

Run only.

mpirun -machinefile servers.dat -np 4 ./pvdataserver
./pvrenderserver
./paraview

work.

Am 25.10.2011 21:12, schrieb Robert Maynard:
Hi,

if you use a single pvserver instead of pvdataserver and
pvrenderserver do you still have the problem?
You should be able to use all the filters with a remote server.