From a RPM.

David E DeMarle wrote:
Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so everyone can
contribute/benefit.

Did paraview come from the RPM or a kitware binary install?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
Phone: 518-881-4909

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:33 AM, wang<w...@knmi.nl>  wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I use 3.8.1 and os is Fodora14. I didn't build
anything, I just visualize my data...

Xueli

David E DeMarle wrote:
Which OS are you on, which version of ParaView, and did you build it
yourself or get it from a package manager or use the kitware binary?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive