From: Aurélien Marsan <aur.mar...@gmail.com<mailto:aur.mar...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:24:36 +0100
To: Paraview <paraview@paraview.org<mailto:paraview@paraview.org>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Paraview] Snap to timesteps with python source

Good morning,

Something I find weird :

I generate Data using a python programmable source, and setting the available
timesteps for output through the TIME_STEPS pipeline variable.
I have read in the Paraview wiki that for now, that variable is not correctly
handled, and that the SnaptoTimeSteps option should then not beeing working
properly. That is right.
Then I didn't care about what values I put in the TIME_STEPS variable, and set
the time values for animating manually.

But when saving the data in a VTK data format, the pipeline become suddenly
aware of the values in TIME_STEPS variables, and only save the time steps
defined by this variable....

... Then, is there a way to make Paraview Animation aware of the TIME_STEPS
generated by the python programmable source, like the vtk writer is ?

Thanks,

A.Marsan