Hi,

When I created a wavelet source and switched to volume representation,
I noticed that the volume rendering becomes a bit blurry when I rotate
the data, and about one second later after I stopped the rotation, the
rendering switches back to the non-blurry data. It seems to me
ParaView was doing LOD for that. I experimented with disabling
"Immediate Mode Rendering" and "LOD Threshold" in "Setting" but no
success.

Is there anyway to stop this behavior, such as deriving my own mapper,
or force ParaView to use GPU rendering?

Thanks,
Joe