Dear all,

I have a foo.vts structured grid vtk xml file which consists of geometry and the one scalar cell center variable. I am animating the scalar variable with time and the geometry remains constant. For animation, every file(foo_n.vts) consists of same geometry which I want to avoid.

I am trying to find a way where I can write geometry in a separate file and in main files(foo_n.vts) I just link it. So that I don't waste storage space to write geometry in all main files.

Can this be done using vtk file formats and still be readable in Paraview? If yes how can this be done?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards
Manu

 * English - detected