Hi,

Is there a way to generate pseudo-random glyphs on an unstructured grid (or I
guess any object for that matter), for time series data? That is, randomly
select the points to use, but then use the same points for each time step.  If
I understand it correctly, not checking the Random Mode box causes paraview to
just select the first N points.  In my case (probably most cases), this
concentrates all of the glyphs in one region of the mesh.  Instead, I would
like to randomly distribute the glyphs across the mesh, and using the Random
Mode for this works fine for a single time step.  But if I want to animate a
time series, I would like to show glyphs on the same points for each time time
step, rather than have the glyphs jump all over the place.  Is there currently
a way of doing this?

Thanks,
joe.