Hello,

I would like to automatize my routine tasks with paraview, but perhaps my lack of better understanding of VTK makes http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Python_Scripting not as instructive as I would like to. Could I get short commands which will do the following?

1. Open a time-series of files with embedded number (File - Open - fileName...vtu). The OpenDataFile function does not hadle the ... ellipsis. I used the glob.glob module instead, but it does not sort numerically; moreover, repeated calls to OpenDataFile do not create new time points.

2. Once the pipeline is ready I would like to add Arrow/Spheres/... glyphs and make the original white points invisible.

Thanks for help,

Vaclav