Hello,

I have a set of volumes named in a sequential way and loaded as a time-varying data. I also have simple text file with a set of numbers assigned to each of the volume (e.g. csv with just one column and number of rows corresponds to the number of volumes). During animation I want text with data from file be drawn over 3D view. Just like Annotate time, but instead of time there should be numbers taken from file.
Can someone point me to the right direction?
Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Alexander