Hello Utkarsh.

I have just downloaded the new Linux 64bit binaries for PV 3.14.1.

PV 3.14.1 crashes when trying to open a data file or to load a state file!
Error message:
Cannot mix incompatible Qt libraries
This seems to be the same error as with the first release of the PV 3.14.0 binaries. See the previous discussion with the subject "PV 3.14 Linux crashes when trying to open a file" in the mailing list.

(Sorry if this mail is received twice. I had a mailing problem.)

Best regards.

--
Richard GRENON
ONERA