Has anyone out there used any filters/mappers that make use of CUDA in
paraview, If so are there examples I can look at to get an idea of how to
integrate some CUDA rendering into a paraview plugin. It doesn't actually have
to be rendering as such as my current version just renders using software into
a standard memory buffer and then copies that into OpenGL prior to letting
paraview composite everything. It's mostly the setup/compilation etc that I
haven't tried with CUDA and would like to experiment.

thanks

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                        email:biddisco @.at.@ cscs.ch