Indeed a nice job. I just click on the sample sample vtk and got this error. Probably something on my side.
Stephen

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://perso.uclouvain.be/sebastien.blaise/vtkPlugin/sampleHighOrder.vtk
Line Number 184, Column 2:
Sebastien Jourdain wrote:
Nice Job Sebastien !

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Sébastien Blaise