Hi ParaView users,

forgive me if my question was asked a lot ... I'm new to Paraview.
I have a vtp file which is a colored surface.
when I open it in Paraview the scalars array appears.
I edited the color map with the color scale and the viewing is great!

now I want to save it in order to open it in another software (that knows
to view colors from scalars as well)
so how can I do this? the saving with colors process ...
I tried by 'Save Data' option but the scalars as were edited weren't saved

Hila