On Tue, 22 May 2012, David E DeMarle wrote:

Please file a bug report with a small as possible xdmf file that
demonstrates the problem and we can investigate.

I have re-done things with a smaller set... and paraview worked fine. I re-tried with the initial set, cleanup the xmdf and... it works fine. Some there was probably some error in my end or something happened during the night.

Thanks for everything

 Ricardo Reis

 'Non Serviam'

 PhD/MSc Mechanical Engineering | Lic. Aerospace Engineering

 Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
 http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

 Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
 http://www.radiozero.pt

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/rreis/

 contacts:  gtalk: kyriu...@gmail.com  skype: kyriusan

 Institutional Address:

 Ricardo J.N. dos Reis
 IDMEC, Instituto Superior Técnico, Technical University of Lisbon
 Av. Rovisco Pais
 1049-001 Lisboa
 Portugal

                      - email sent with alpine 2.00 -