This method is really badly documented: "Topological inquiry to get all cells
using list of points exclusive of cell specified (e.g., cellId)."
What does it mean? What is the purpose of ptIds?
I have spent about 30 minutes trying to understand the code but I rarely saw a
so complicated and unclear algorithm (3 for loops, 14 different local variables
+ 3 arguments in 50 lines of code) and actually I still do not understand the
code (why is it necessary to find the point with the least valence??).
So my problem is simple : I want to get the cell neightbors of a given cell
(neightbor = share at least a face), please could anybody tell me what I should
put in that ptIds parameter?
Thx in advance for your help.