Hi Yumin,

Thank you for the response. I tried this and still no luck, the property still won't appear. For reference, my new xml was

<IntVectorProperty
   name="NumberOfFeatures"
   label="Num Features"
   command="GetNumFeatures"
   number_of_elements="1"
   default_values="0"
   information_only="1"
   show="1">
<Documentation>
      Number of features in the field.
</Documentation>
</IntVectorProperty>

I'm pretty sure that the property is actually being made and called, because I debugged paraview and found that the GetNumFeatures method was being called. It just seems that the property isn't being displayed. Could this really be a bug in paraview?

Thanks,
Alex