Hi all,

In a paraview plugin I am developing, I have a StringVectorProperty ArraySelection item in the GUI. The xml for this item is below. When the Get ArrayName function (GetFeatureFXArrayName) returns a char array of 26 characters or fewer, the display is fine. However, when the name is 27 chars or longer, it shows up blank in the selection window. Is there a way to increase the maximum name length (hopefully just an xml property).

Thank you,
Alex

<StringVectorProperty
    name="FeatureFXArrayInfo"
    information_only="1"
    label="Feature Effects">
<ArraySelectionInformationHelper attribute_name="FeatureFX"/>
</StringVectorProperty>

<StringVectorProperty
    name="FeatureFXStatus"
    command="SetFeatureFXStatus"
    number_of_elements="1"
    repeat_command="1"
    immediate_update="1"
    number_of_elements_per_command="2"
    element_types="2 0"
    information_property="FeatureFXArrayInfo"
    animateable="1">
<ArraySelectionDomain name="array_list">
<RequiredProperties>
<Property name="FeatureFXArrayInfo"
            function="ArrayList"/>
</RequiredProperties>