Hello,

I have a stereo display that uses side-by-side stereo (Panasonic plasma TV). Ideally I would be able to say --stereo --stereo-type="side-by-side". This stereo mode doesn't exist (correct me if I am wrong).

Is there a way to do this? I can't seem to find a way of running pvserver with a pvx config in some sort of left-eye, right-eye mode.

I want to do something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<pvx>
 <Process Type="client" />
  <Process Type="server">
    <!-- IQStation at SFU -->
  <Machine Name="localhost"
           Environment="DISPLAY=:0.1"
           LowerLeft=" -1 -1 -1"
           LowerRight=" 1 -1 -1"
           UpperRight=" 1  1 -1"
           windowPos = "(0, 0), (1920, 1080)"
           leftViewportPos="(0, 0), (960, 1080)"
           rightViewportPos="(960, 0), (960, 1080)"
 />
 </Process>

Of course, I made up the windowPos, left, and right viewport parts of course 8-) They come from a VRUI config...

Any hints? Am I missing something obvious?

Brian