Hi Sean,

If you are using the same config file that you sent me then

<VRConnectionManager>
    <VRPNConnection name="iotracker" address="iotracker@192.168.20.9">
      <Tracker id="1" name="head"/>
    </VRPNConnection>
 </VRConnectionManager>

<VRInteractorStyles>
    <Style class="vtkVRStyleTracking" set_property="RenderView1.HeadPose">
      <Tracker name="iotracker.head"/>
    </Style>
  </VRInteractorStyles>

>From the config above you say that "iotracker" connection has a tracking
device on 1 (or sensor1)  which is given a name "head". "iotracker.head"
implies that we are using "iotracker.sensor1" for the tracking style.
Sensor 0 is not being used hence ignored.  I think your configuration may
be okay.

However I am not clear about what you are trying to do with rotation. There
is a slight rotation but it may not be very noticeable with head tracking.

-Nikhil