Hello,

I'm new to Paraview. I have 2 questions about visualizing an atomic material
from a LAMMPS simulation.

1. I got the atom coordinates in from LAMMPS into Paraview using Pizza.py. When
I just import the file, I can look at it as-is using point representation. To
make it look more like atoms, I can also use the glyphs filter on the input
file. But! some of the points end up outside the spheres. My question is, why
are there points that don't turn into spheres? How does PV decide what turns
into a glyph and what doesn't?

2. What I'd like to do next is to see the pore space - i.e., everything that's
in my simulation box that's outside the glyphs. Is there already a filter for
that? I thought I might be able to make a box that's the same size as my
simulation box and intersect it with the glyphs object, but I can't figure out
how to do that.

Thank you!

Celia