Two questions - is there a way to tell ctest where the ParaViewData is without
having to go back into cmake and rebuilding? And 2, is there a way to tell
ctest to not use MPIEXEC_MAX_NUMPROCS when running tests?

Mark
From: Andy Bauer [mailto:andy.ba...@kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:32 PM
To: Vanmoer, Mark W
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Python interpreter not being created for coprocessing?

It looks like you've built it properly. At least I don't see anything that
looks wrong. I think the reason you didn't get any coprocessing tests is that
they depend on ParaViewDAta. Maybe the next step is to download ParaViewData
(git://paraview.org/ParaViewData.git<http://paraview.org/ParaViewData.git>) and
then set the location ParaViewData in cmake. After that, run the coprocessing
tests (ctest -R CoProcess) and show me the output from that.

Andy
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Vanmoer, Mark W