Hi PARAVIEW Users,

I use PARAVIEW for my simulation post-processing. When I do a simulation
recently, I have encountered a problem. In "Variables" list of  "Object
Inspector", there are three kinds of symbols for variables after check boxes –
the first one is like a block, the second one is four dots, and the third one
is like a square inside a circle. I wonder what they represent respectively.
When I check the boxes with four dots, the variables can appear in the "Mapped
variable". However, When I check the boxes with a square inside a circle, the
variables can not appear in the "Mapped variable" to select. I wonder what I
can do to solve this problem. I'd like to plot them over line and time. In the
past when I used PARAVIEW I have only seen the first two symbols, and have
never encountered this kind of problem.

Thanks

Wenzhong