I'm running the vanilla website release of version 3.14.1 on the OS

RedHat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga) Kernel 2.6.18-108chaos on
an x86_64

This code will display my ~120,000,000 points using cosmo format input, but
only with a constant color (gray).  If I try to add color, paraview sucks up
all of the available memory (~22GB) and crashes.  This happens with either
PointSprites or with EyeDomeLighting View.  (Not sure if it happens with plain
points or not...)

If you have any suggestions on how to mitigate the crash, I will gladly give
them a try.

Thanks very much.  Bucky Kashiwa

<>Bucky Kashiwa PhD, PE  <> Post: MS B216, Los Alamos, NM  87545       <>