Ah, I think I see what's going on now. I think it was a bug in the
generated scripts that was causing problems. Were you getting something
like the following in your script:
write_frequencies    = {'input': ['1']}

The bug was that the 1 shouldn't be in quotes. If you take that out do you
start getting the results you expect? If not, can you share your generated
Python script?

Andy