Can.ex2.  I just selected cells on the base.  Note that I was testing remote
desktop, sometimes that is a factor.

Alan

From: Utkarsh Ayachit [mailto:utkarsh.ayac...@kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 2:35 PM
To: Zenker, Dr. Matthias
Cc: Scott, W Alan; paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] Still cannot add to selection with Crtl
key

I tried this windows (master pull from about last Friday, November 10), and it
does not work.  Not sure if it is related, but my debug build outputs the
following warning:

Generic Warning: In
..\..\..\..\..\src\ParaView3\ParaViewCore\ServerManager\Core\vtkSMPropertyHelper.cxx,
 line 408
Call not supported for the current property type.

Alan, what was the data that you were trying to select, do you remember? I
cannot reproduce this on Windows with Sphere or disk_out_ref.

Utkarsh