Hello,

I would like to export an animation (sequence of pngs) with a specific
size. This seems straightforward to do using the Animation Settings Dialog.
I enter my desired geometry where it says Resolution (pixels), specifically
640 x 720. Once the animation begins saving, however, the output png files
do not have anything close to this resolution, and instead are 2758 × 1348,
an unusably large size. As far as I can tell, the aspect ratio of the true
output resolution is determined by the current view window, but the
dimensions are rescaled to be much larger. The resolution I specify in the
Animation Settings Dialog apparently has no affect whatsoever.

I would appreciate any suggestion you have about how to overcome this
problem.

I am using Paraview 3.14.1, 64-bit, QT version 4.6.4. on Mac OS 10.7.5

Best Regards,
Ryan Abernathey