Hello,

I just installed Paraview 3.98 on my Mac OS x 10.8. The paraview.app has
 been installed in "/Applications"  folder and the "__init.py__" files are in
the "/Applications/paraview.app/Contents/Python/paraview" folder.  When
I do "ls" in this folder, I get:

==============================
#v#                     pvfilters.py
__init__.py             pvfilters.pyc
__init__.pyc            pvvtkextensions.py
annotation.py           pvvtkextensions.pyc
annotation.pyc          servermanager.py
benchmark.py            servermanager.pyc
benchmark.pyc           simple.py
collaboration.py        simple.pyc
collaboration.pyc       smstate.py
compile_all_pv.py       smstate.pyc
compile_all_pv.pyc      smtrace.py
demos/                  smtrace.pyc
extract_selection.py    util.py
extract_selection.pyc   util.pyc
numeric.py              variant.py
numeric.pyc             variant.pyc
numpy_support.py        vtk/
numpy_support.pyc       vtkConstants.py
pv_compile_complete     vtkConstants.pyc

I also added the address to this folder to my pythonpath. I don't know
what else to do to get "pvpthon"  working. Right now when I try to import
"simple" or "servermanager" in the python environment, I get the
following error: "ImportError: No module named paraview".

Any ideas what can I do?
Thanks