William Oquendo wrote:
Dear all,
I am using Paraview 3.98 on Mountain Lion. I would like to export an animation. The only format available now are ogv, or png/jpeg snapshots. Is there a way to export to avi? I know I can create an avi from a bunch of png/jpeg files, just would like to know if Paraview has the ability built in.
I am using the linux 64-bit binary and I do "save animation" and avi is one of the options.
Stephen
Thanks in advance.

--

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.