Hi,

I'm new Paraview user, so many things may not be obvious. Hope this question is
easy and useful to ask.

I have roughly sphere or more correctly spheroid as Earth approximation,
created with WGS (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WGS-84#Main_parameters)
suggested radii. It consists of "theta resolution": 360, and "phi resolution":
180, mimicking lat/lon coordinates.
I also have GeoTiff raster which I want to overlay on my ellipsoid. Raster is
in WGS-84 geographic coordinate system

Can someone give some pointers how to overlay raster on sphere?

Thanks