Hi Pradeep,

David gave you a great answer which illustrates ParaView's flexibility nicely. I would add that, for reasons of convenience, performance, and efficient memory use, your best bet is to find a parallel capable reader for your data format, or to tweak your output into one of the existing formats.

For example, the BOV reader in the SciberQuestToolKit plugin handles uniform and stretched cartesian meshes like you have and it expects vector components in separate files. There are some usage notes about this reader here: http://www.hpcvis.com/vis/sq-bov-reader.html If you try it feel free to ping me off list with any questions.

I believe XDMF could also read raw binary data (sans hdf5). Having not used this myself, I don't the details, and I couldn't give it a strong endorsement. However, it maybe worth looking into.

Burlen