Hi,

I have a set of external plugins that we have made a menu entry that is visible in the ParaView GUI Filters menu. I'm seeing a strange problem in ParaView 3.98. When I use a plugin for the first time, all is fine. However, when I exit PV, restart and go to use the same plugin, the entry is missing from our menu. It is in the Filters/Recent menu entry and is still searchable. Does anyone know why the original menu entry would be deleted? I blew away my config file and tried again, but I see the same behavior.

Thanks,

Dr. Michael Reuter
Data Analaysis and Visualization Group
Neutron Data Analysis and Visualization Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Office: 1-865-241-7216
Fax: 1-865-574-6080
Email: reute...@ornl.gov