Hello Jens,

thanks for the response. It explained a lot.

I have been reading up about XDMF and am trying to implement it. My filename.h5
file just contains a scalar value for 512*512*512 grid points in a structured
uniform cube. I don't store any grid coordinates information in any files. But
all the material I have been reading for XDMF mention that I have to give grid
information. Is there a simple way of conveying my uniform grid structure to
XDMF or should I create a file with grid coordinates and make XDMF read it?

Thank you,
Pradeep