Try applying the glyph filter to the output of the slice filter.

-Ken

From: Pradeep Jha
<pradeep.kumar....@gmail.com<mailto:pradeep.kumar....@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 1:03 AM
To: Kenneth Moreland <kmo...@sandia.gov<mailto:kmo...@sandia.gov>>
Cc: Sebastien Jourdain
<sebastien.jourd...@kitware.com<mailto:sebastien.jourd...@kitware.com>>,
"paraview@paraview.org<mailto:paraview@paraview.org>"
<paraview@paraview.org<mailto:paraview@paraview.org>>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] 2D contours on a slice for a 3D data

Hello,

I have a follow up question on similar lines.

In the 3D cube that I have, I have a velocity vector data. Is it possible that
I can show the vector field coming out of the sliced plane? i.e. at each point
of the sliced plane, an arrow coming out of the sliced plane representing the
magnitude and direction of the velocity vector at the particular point on the
plane. Something like the attached image.

I hope I made myself clear.
Thanks in advance,
Pradeep

[cid:03028CCC-C6DF-47CA-868E-0D61BA1B21C1]

Le 8 janv. 2013 à 10:06, Pradeep Jha